This is what my beautiful bowl looked like in the beginning. Beautiful, but it gets better!
Next you add the coconut bacon. If you haven’t made our coconut bacon, you absolutely should, it’s soooo much better than store bought! Everyone who tries it, LOVES it!!
Drizzle some Pesto Dressing over the top and you are set!!
Here is the recipe for the whole thing
- 3 Medium Spiralized Zucchini (Spiralizer Tri-Blade) or any spiralizer equipment of your choice and your noodle preference
- 1 Romaine Hearts, I used ones from Trader Joe’s in a prepackaged bag
- Cherry Tomatoes, as much as you want
- Pesto Dressing (recipe follows)
- Coconut Bacon
- 3 tablespoons your favorite basil pesto (this one is my favorite, Pumpkin Seed Pesto)
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- sea salt, to taste